Ingredients (Makes 12)
-112g, softened butter
-40g, icing sugar
-½ an egg, beaten
-1 teaspoon, vanilla extract
-170g, all-purpose flour
-1 and ½ teaspoons, baking powder
1. Put butter and icing sugar in a bowl and beat together until light and fluffy
2. Whisk in egg and vanilla extract with 1 tablespoon of flour
3. Sift in remaining flour and baking powder, beat into soft dough.
4. Place mixture in a piping bag fitted with a nozzle as shown in the video
5. Pipe 2 and ½ inch length fingers onto baking tray
bake for 10-12 minutes until sides are lightly browned at 180C and set aside to cool
Serve with chocolate, or Jam as one or sandwiches as shown.
A crunchy cookie dough recipe to make those tasty breakfast and afternoon snacks.
Fee Ugx: 1000
Buy & watch from our Apps