Ingredients (Serves 10)
-1 medium sized pumpkin
200g, spicy mince (Watch video)
-2 large banana fibres
1. Carefully chop off head of pumpkin in a zigzag format to create top as shown in video
2. Remove all pumpkin seeds and clean the pumpkin cavity
3. Place pumpkin atop cross format banana fibres, stuff with mince or any other desired par boiled ingredients (You can also use spicy liver, peas, spaghetti, etc. Watch all these videos)
4. Cover and tie well as shown in video
5. Place in a steamer and steam for 1 hour, let pumpkin rest aside 20 minutes, then serve as desired.
Good for your brunch, holiday meals, when hosting special friends and loved ones. A healthy way to use left over food.
Fee Ugx: 0
Watch Recipe Video