Ingredients (serves 2)
-1 chicken breast, cut into 4 long pcs
-2tbs,vegetable cooking oil
-1 tsp, Italian rub spice
-3tbs, lemon juice
1. Remove all sinews from chicken
2. Flatten chicken breast from the inside out until they are half an inch thick
3. Marinate flattened breasts with salt, 1tsp oil and Italian rub. Cover and set aside for 10minutes.
4. Heat grill pan, grease with oil and grill chicken breasts, turning to ensure all sides turn a neat golden brown, occasionally adding oil (process takes about 12 minutes)
5. Drizzle with lemon juice, serve as desired.
An Italian type dish suitable for serving with your potato recipes.
© 2021 Eunie's Kitchen. All rights reserved | Website by Buzen Technologies