¼ kg, liver
1 tsp, salt
1 onion, grated
1 tsp, white pepper
1 tsp, dhana jeera
1 tsp, cumin powder
2 tbs, corn flour
1 large onion, diced
1 carrot, julienned
1 tbs, finely chopped fresh coriander
1/8 cup, white wine
1 tbs, vegetable oil
1 large tomato, grated
2tbs, tomato paste
1. Remove transparent film from liver and dice well
2. In a bowl, mix liver with salt, grated onion, white pepper, Dhana Jeera powder, cumin powder and 1 cup of water.
3. Pour in a pan, cover and let boil until all waters run dry.
4. Add corn flour and vegetable oil, onion, 1 tsp fresh coriander, carrots and white wine to liver, stir fry
5. Add fresh tomatoes, tomato paste and remaining water, cover and let simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Serve garnished with fresh coriander.
Saucy spicy liver served with any food
© 2023 Eunie's Kitchen. All rights reserved | Website by Buzen Technologies