Recipe serves 6
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon, turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon, salt
- 2 cups, cooking oil
-4 tablespoons, BBQ sauce
1. Prepare chicken drumsticks into lollipops as as shown in video
2. Coat lollipops with salt, turmeric powder, cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
3. Heat oil, deep fry lollipops until golden brown.
4. Drain lollipops and brush with BBQ sauce.
Serve and enjoy!
Suitable to serve as finger foods at cocktails or kiddy parties
© 2022 Eunie's Kitchen. All rights reserved | Website by Buzen Technologies