Recipe feeds two
- 500g, liver cut into small bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon, salt
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons, light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon, oil
-1 tablespoon, salted butter
- 1 onion, cut into rings
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons, red wine
1. Prepare 500g of liver by removing skin, and chopping into small bite sizes
2. Add to the liver cumin, minced garlic, oil, soy sauce and mix well. Covet and let boil on low heat until well drained.
3. Add butter to liver and stir well
4. Add onion rings, carrot and green pepper and stir well.
5. Add red wine, stir well and serve as desired!
Suitable for lunch, dinner and breakfast
© 2021 Eunie's Kitchen. All rights reserved | Website by Buzen Technologies