Recipe feeds two
- 500g, liver cut into small bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon, salt
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons, light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon, oil
-1 tablespoon, salted butter
- 1 onion, cut into rings
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons, red wine
- 3 tablespoons, tomato paste
- 1/2 cup,Tomato puree
- 2 stock cubes
1. Prepare 500g of liver by removing skin, and chopping into small bite sizes
2. Add to the liver cumin, minced garlic, oil, soy sauce and mix well. Covet and let boil on low heat until well drained.
3. Add butter to liver and stir well
4. Add onion rings, carrot and green pepper and stir well.
5. Add red wine, tomato paste, tomato puree and stock cubes, stir well
6. Add beef stock, cover and let simmer for 20 minutes.
Serve and Enjoy
Good to serve with rice, threshed bananas, French fries , potato wedges, chapatti and so much more
© 2022 Eunie's Kitchen. All rights reserved | Website by Buzen Technologies