Recipe serves 4
- 6 chicken wings, well cleaned
- 1 tablespoon, salt
- 1/2 teaspoon, Turmeric powder
- 6 tablespoons, honey
- 3 tablespoons, Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons, corn flour
1. In a oven casserole, mix chicken wings with all ingredients, cover and refrigerate for 3 hours
2. Cover with foil and put in oven or grill, at 170°C, for 25 minutes
3. Remove foil, turn wings and then return to oven to grill uncovered for an extra 15 minutes.
4. Serve as desired.
Great to serve with finger foods such as plantain
© 2020 Eunie's Kitchen. All rights reserved | Website by Buzen Technologies