Recipe feeds 2
- 500g, pork chops
- 3 tablespoons, vegetable cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon, cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon, coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon, salt
- 1/2 cup, Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons, honey
- 1 teaspoon, Spanish paprika
- 2 tablespoons, salted butter
- 1 tablespoon, finely chopped fresh coriander
- 6 tablespoons, BBQ sauce
- 1 large onion cut into rings
- 1/4 cup, fresh coconut milk
1. Slot pork chops using a sharp knife
2. Marinate pork chops with coriander powder, cumin, salt, oil, honey, Worcestershire sauce and Spanish paprika. Coat well, cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
3. Pour chops with all contents into a non stick pan, cover and let boil until drained, then sear the chops.
4. Melt butter on a griddle pan, place seared pork chops onto griddle and grill until edges are well browned.
5. Add fresh coriander, onion rings and coconut milk to the browned pork chops, mix well and serve as desired.
With blend of fresh coconut and BBQ Sauce, this recipe is extremely tasty
© 2021 Eunie's Kitchen. All rights reserved | Website by Buzen Technologies