Recipe serves 2
- 4 large Irish potatoes, peeled and wedged
- 3 cups, water
- 1 tablespoon, salt
- 2 cups, vegetable cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon, turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon, fresh coriander
1. Boil water with salt and turmeric powder, set aside
2. Soak wedges in boiled water for 5 minutes, drain and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry wedges until edges are lightly browned
4. Drain fried wedges, add fresh coriander and serve as desired.
© 2021 Eunie's Kitchen. All rights reserved | Website by Buzen Technologies