Recipe serves 2
- 2 chicken breasts, prepared ad shown in video
- 1 teaspoon, cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon, salt
- 1 teaspoon, light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons, natural honey
- 4 and 1/2 tablespoons, vegetable cooking oil
1. In a bowl, coat chicken with a mixture of salt, honey, cumin, soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of oil. Cover and refrigerate, atleast 30minutes.
2. Coat griddle pan with 1/2 a teaspoon of oil and grill chicken until it is charcoal spotted.
Serve and enjoy!
© 2022 Eunie's Kitchen. All rights reserved | Website by Buzen Technologies