Recipe serves 2
-1 1/2 cups, long grain rice
- 4 tablespoons, vegetable cooking oil
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons, salt
- 2 and 3/4 cups, boiling water
1. In a non stick pan, pour vegetable cooking oil and add rice and salt immediately. Fry until rice is aromatic.
2. Add water, cover tightly and let drain on very low heat.
3. Serve rice as desired.
A foundational rice that will greatly enhance your ability to cook a variety of rice dishes
© 2023 Eunie's Kitchen. All rights reserved | Website by Buzen Technologies