Recipe serves 2
- 500g, beef mince
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon, cumin powder
- 2 slices of bread, crust removed and bread soaked in water and drained
- 1 teaspoon, garam masala
- 1 teaspoon, turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon, and 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion, finely grated
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons, water
-2 cups, cooking oil
- flour to dust
- 1 teaspoon, black pepper
- 1 tablespoon, finely chopped fresh coriander
1. In a dish, mix mince beef with onion, garlic, 1 tablespoon salt, garam masala, black pepper, cumin powder and 1/2 teaspoon tumeric powder. Mix well, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Mix fresh coriander and soaked bread into mince mixture and set aside.
3. Whisk egg with remaining salt, remaining turmeric powder and water.
4. Shape chaps and set aside on floured surface, sprinkling the shaped chaps with flour.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan.
6. Dip shaped floured chaps into egg wash and deep fry until golden brown.
Serve and enjoy.
© 2022 Eunie's Kitchen. All rights reserved | Website by Buzen Technologies