Recipe feeds two
- 1 cup, rice
- 2 tablespoons, vegetable cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon, mixed whole herbs and spices
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons, pilau masala
- 1 large tomato, grated or pureed
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cups, boiled hot water
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoon, salt
1. In a pan, put oil and add onions, fry until aromatic
2. Add mixed whole herbs and spices, fry until aromatic
3. Add pilau masala, salt and rice in that order, stir well to mix.
4. Add grated tomatoes and water, cover tightly (with foil and saucepan cover) and let simmer on very low heat until well drained.
Serve as desired and enjoy
Plain pilau for your special Luncheons and dinners
© 2021 Eunie's Kitchen. All rights reserved | Website by Buzen Technologies