Recipe feeds 4
- 4 tablespoons, vegetable cooking oil
- 1&1/2 cups, long grain rice
-1 tablespoon, salt
-2&3/4 cups, boiling water
- 2 tablespoons, unsalted butter
- 1 drop each of lemon, orange and strawberry essence
1. In a non-stick pan, add oil and add in Rice and salt, fry until fragrant
2. Add boiling water, reduce heat and cover very tightly, let simmer until well drained.
3. In a frying pan, melt butter and add Rice. Stir well to cook. Switch off heat.
4. Put drops of essence in different areas of the rice while still in frying Pan, mix as shown in video and serve.
Great for children and festive seasons
© 2021 Eunie's Kitchen. All rights reserved | Website by Buzen Technologies