Recipe serves 2
- 1 1/2 cups, long grain rice
- 1 egg
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons, salt
- 2&3/4 cups, boiling water
- 4 tablespoons, vegetable cooking oil
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 green pepper, grated
- 2 tablespoons, milk
- 1 tablespoons, finely chopped fresh coriander
1. In a pan, pour oil, add rice and 1/2 tablespoons salt, fry until aromatic
2. Add water, cover tightly and let simmer until well drained.
3. Beat egg with remaining salt and milk, pour in a frying pan and scramble until well drained. Add green pepper, carrot and coriander, mix well.
4. Add drained rice to scrambled egg, serve as desired.
A Chinese type rice suitable for your special events and festive seasons
© 2023 Eunie's Kitchen. All rights reserved | Website by Buzen Technologies